Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
We wish to inform you that the legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data" or "Privacy Code"), as well as the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, provide for and guarantee the right to the protection of personal data which are processed by part of third parties by virtue of the principle that anyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him and to the processing of the same in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Transpar3nt is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Transpar3nt has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data.
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Extended information on cookies
What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on their device, to be then re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers the user's actions and preferences so that they do not have to be indicated again. they can be used to perform authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a site. They may also contain a unique identification code to allow you to keep track of the activities carried out by the user within the site itself for statistical or advertising purposes.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies: are those used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service "(see art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided. The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
- Third party cookies: by visiting this website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties"). An example is represented by the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn, or systems for displaying embedded (integrated) multimedia content such as Youtube, Flikr. These are parts generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the web page of the visited host site. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made.
Sede Legale: Viale Coni Zugna, 71 - 20144 Milano
Sede Operativa: Borgo Stretto, 3 - 56127 Pisa